Join WIN Member Transparency International Ireland for ‘Integrity at Work Week’ from 23 - 27 November.
This webinar series will focus on the theme of ‘Ethics in the Workplace: New Challenges and Opportunities for Employers’.
Over the course of ten panel sessions, interviews and keynote addresses, participants will gain insights and practical strategies to foster an ethical culture in the workplace.
This is a unique opportunity to engage with experts in whistleblowing and ethical leadership including:
- Margaret Heffernan, Author and Professor of Practice at the University of Bath, Lead Faculty for the Forward Institute’s Responsible Leadership Programme
- Tom Mueller, Author of Crisis of Conscience: Whistleblowing in an Age of Fraud
- Leo Martin, Founder and Director, GoodCorporation
- Mark Chambers, Associate Director, Institute of Business Ethics
- Muel Kaptein, Professor of Business Ethics and Integrity Management, RSM Erasmus University
Sessions will be both live and pre-recorded with a 'listen back' option for any session you miss.
For more information and to register, please see here.
If you would like to highlight your whistleblowing events or activities on the WIN website, please drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org