Protect is running a new Masterclass: Handling sexual harassment & whistleblowing concerns in the workplace aimed at senior individuals including HR, Compliance, Legal and Audit roles who are responsible for internal arrangements and whistleblowing culture.
When: 15 July 2021, 10:00 (BST)
Where: Online, book your place here
What does the Session cover ?
- An introduction to whistleblowing. Understanding the key differences between whistleblowing and grievances: examining the blurred lines between public and private concerns
- An overview of sexual harassment in the workplace and rights and duties in equality law
- When/ why investigating sexual harassment through a whistleblowing process is appropriate with common pitfalls and key considerations to bear in mind The importance of a good speak up culture and how this can help organisations prevent widespread wrongdoing
- What the UK’s regulators say about sexual harassment and how organisations can comply with regulatory duties
- How having a good whistleblowing process can help organisations in today’s workplace
It is important for ogranisations to understand their role in developing robust whistleblowing arrangements and achieving a culture where staff feel able to raise concerns.
If you would like to highlight your whistleblowing events or activities on the WIN website, please drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org