Join Maynooth University
, Department of Law & Criminology, and the European Whistleblowing Institute
(EWI) for their webinar on the practical implications of the new Irish Protected Disclosures (Amendment) Act 2022.
Wednesday 15 February 2023, 13:00 (GMT)
Online. Register your place here
You'll have the opportunity to hear from leading experts in the field, including:
If you would like to highlight your whistleblowing events or activities on the WIN website, please drop us a line on email@example.com
- Dr Simon Gerdemann, LLM (Berkeley), principal investigator of the German Research Foundation's project on the 'Impact Analysis of German and European Whistleblowing Law', University of Göttingen.
- Dr Lauren Kierans BL, Lecturer in Law, Department of Law & Criminology Maynooth University and Co-Founder & Director of Education at the European Whistleblowing Institute (EWI).
- Kenan Furlong, Partner in A&L Goodbody's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department, where he leads the White-Collar Crime Group and the Corporate Reputation team.
- Teresa Kelly, Managing Solicitor, Transparency Legal Advice Centre (TLAC), an independent law centre, advising workers on whistleblowing.
- Rody Butler, Senior Investigating Officer in the Protected Disclosures Unit in the Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission (GSOC), Ireland.