The Academy of European Law
a seminar - Whistleblower Protection in Europe.
10 -11 March 2022
Brussels and Online
Fee and Programme information here
This hybrid seminar will bring legal practitioners up-to-date on the latest regulatory developments, legislative initiatives, and case law on whistleblowing.
EU Whistleblowers’ Directive implementation
Support and protection measures
Relevant ECtHR and CJEU case law
Who should attend?
Policymakers, ministry officials and civil servants, legal staff of ombudspersons and NGOs, in-house counsel, lawyers in private practice, judges and prosecutors.
If you would like to highlight your whistleblowing events or activities on the WIN website, please drop us a line on email@example.comPrevious Event
- Vigjilenca Abazi, Assistant Professor of European Law, Maastricht University
- Dan Alam, Associate, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Jean-Philippe Foegle, PhD Candidate in Law; Former Legal Expert at the French House of Whistleblowers
- Paul Hafellner, Legal Officer, European Commission
- Mary Inman, Partner & Head of International Whistleblower Practice, Constantine Cannon
- Ida Nowers, Law and Policy Coordinator, Whistleblowing International Network
- Jan Passer, Judge, Court of Justice of the EU
- Alja Poler De Zwart, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Georgia Skouma, Security & Privacy Legal Director
- Raluca Stancescu-Cojocaru, Registry Lawyer, European Court of Human Rights
- Jan Tadeusz Stappers, Legal Counsel, Head of Partnership Development, WhistleB (NAVEX Global)