This is the monthly roundup of updates provided by the EU Whistleblowing Monitor
team of country editors detailing national developments in the transposition of the EU Directive on Whistleblowing during May 2022.
As of 01 June, it has been 6 months
since the 17 December 2021 deadline for all Member States to have fully transposed Directive 2019/1937
18 countries are still listed as delayed
- 1 Member State is still listed as not started
No country can be yet considered fully transposed
- the EU Commission has now started infringement proceedings
- New whistleblowing law adopted in Croatia
- Civil society raise concern about draft whistleblowing law in Germany
- Draft law in Finland lacks clarity
- Joint submission of Whistleblower-Netzwerk e.v. and Whistleblowing International Network on the draft law in Germany can be read here.
9 Member States have been adopted in 9 Member States:
have been issued in a further 11 countries:
All these and more can be found on the Monitor Resources and Roundup pages. Please let us know if the above is correct and send over any additional developments in your countries.