The Core Humanitarian Standard Alliance
is a global movement of humanitarian and development organisations committed to making aid work better for people. They aim to strengthen accountability and to put people affected by crisis at the heart of what they do by implementing the Core Humanitarian Standard (CHS)
CHS Alliance is seeking a consultant to assess CHS Alliance members’ whistleblowing policies and cultural environment, and organise an online forum on whistleblowing’ good practices in the humanitarian sector.
The consultancy will take place between 1 December 2021 and 31 March 2022.
How to Apply:
- Be registered as a consultant in their country or work for a consulting firm.
- Have solid knowledge of the Core Humanitarian Standard (CHS) and of whistleblowing/Human Resources/organisational culture issues.
- Strong experience in data collection and analysis and in organising conferences/virtual events.
- Good network in the aid sector
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
To apply include a motivation letter, CV, consultancy/workplan proposal and fees (daily rate).
Applications are to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to submit your application is: Wednesday 17 November 2021.
To find more information about the role see here
If you would like to highlight your whistleblowing events or activities on the WIN website, please drop us a line on email@example.com.