TI Italia has launched it’s Integrity Lab with weekly webinars running in Italian every Tuesday and Thursday starting on the 3rd
of June 2020. Each webinar focuses on different issues concerning integrity, transparency and the fight against corruption in procurement. They feature industry experts who will discuss their experiences and highlight how the public can intervene and participate in Italian public affairs.
The webinars will feature experts including:
- Andrea Franzoso, FNM whistleblower and writer
- Laura Carrer, Claudio Cesarano Program Specialist of OSIFE and Pierdavide Pasotti Investigations and Research Unit Head of Greenpeace Italia
- Andrea Borruso, President of OnData and Riccardo Saporiti, freelance journalist who collaborates with Infodata - Il Sole24Ore , Wired and VareseNews.
- Davide Del Monte, Director of TI Italia.
- Andrea Menapace, Director of CILD.
All webinars are recorded and can be accessed after registering here
TI Italia has also launched a series of innovative online course on whistleblowing! These focus on different aspects of whistleblowing law and practice and on whistleblowing in different sectors. More information can be found here
on the five specific classes examining:
If you would like to highlight your whistleblowing events or activities on the WIN website, please drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whistleblowing and Italian law
- Whistleblowing in the public sector
- Whistleblowing procedures
- Whistleblowing and privacy
- Whistleblowing and technology