and Constantine Cannon
are hosting what promises to be a lively and informative online seminar on whistleblowing, corruption and lessons learned from the pandemic. This webinar is part of a 2-part series dedicated to whistleblowing, fraud and corruption during COVID-19. The discussion will touch on all aspects of the importance of instilling a whistleblowing regime in corporate, government and other pertinent spheres of society.
Panellists will include:
- Zanele Mbuyisa, Counsel at WIN Associate PPLAAF
- John Oxenham, Director at Primerio
- Mary Inman, Partner at Constantine Cannon
- Bill Kovacic, GWU Professor and non-executive Director of the UK Competition and Markets Authority
- Glynnis Breytenbach, former Prosecutor for the South African National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) & a Member of Parliament for the Democratic Alliance (DA)
- Jóhannes Stefánsson, "Fishrot" Whistleblower
This event will take place on Thursday 5 November at 3.00 pm GMT. For more information and to register, see here
If you would like to highlight your whistleblowing events or activities on the WIN website, please drop us a line on email@example.com.