EU Member States have until October 2021 to transpose the new Directive (EU) 2019/1937 on the protection of persons who report breaches of Union law. Join a stellar line-up of speakers including WIN’s ED, Anna Myers, and international human rights lawyer, William Bourdon, to discuss practical challenges in the implementation of the new Directive to protect whistleblowers and to learn more about good national practices in the field.
Speakers will include:
- William Bourdon, Lawyer, Founding Partner of Bourdon & Associés, Paris
- Anna Myers, Executive Director, Whistleblowing International Network, Glasgow
- Alja Poler De Zwart, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP, Brussels
- Diana Riochet, Legal Officer, European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF), European Commission, Brussels
- Raluca Stancescu-Cojocaru, Registry Lawyer, European Court of Human Rights, Strasbourg
- Jan Tadeusz Stappers, Legal Counsel, Head of Partnership Development, WhistleB (NAVEX Global), Rotterdam
- Wilbert Tomesen, Chairman, Dutch Whistleblowing Authority, Utrecht
The ERA Academy of European Law Conference on Whistleblower Protection in Europe will be held in Brussels on the 24th
of September 2020. Attendance of the conference is available in either in person or via livestream. See below for the agendas and registrations.
If you would like to highlight your whistleblowing events or activities on the WIN website, please drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org