Integrity at Work, an intiative of Transparency International Ireland, are hosting their online Conference - What Will Whistleblowing Standards Mean for Your Organisation?
When: 23 November - 2 December 2021
Where: Online, Register here
As the EU Whistleblowing Directive is transposed into law throughout the European Union, this year’s Integrity at Work Online Conference will look at the practical implications for employers in implementing the Directive, focussing on:
- The amended Protected Disclosures legislation in Ireland.
- The importance of whistleblowing in highlighting risks within organisations
- The experiences of employers in dealing with protected disclosures
- The first-hand accounts from people who have spoken up about wrongdoing.
The conference will present a range of perspectives from different sectors and explore how supporting whistleblowing can foster both individual and organisational integrity.
- Kian Caulwell – Head of Conduct Risk and Compliance Advisory, KBC Bank
- Dr Lauren Kierans – Barrister at law and law lecturer, NUI Maynooth
- Clive Kelly – Director, Association of Compliance officers in Ireland
- Jade McDonagh – Head of Bank Staff Policy and Governance, Irish Banking Culture Board
- Martin Woods – Anti-money Laundering Expert and Whistleblower
- Philip Brennan – Founder and Managing Director of Raiseaconcern.com
- Declan Walsh – Partner and Head of Forensic & Investigation Services, RSM Ireland
- Dr Daniel Malan, Assistant Professor in Business Ethics, Trinity College Dublin
Find the full agenda here.
If you would like to highlight your whistleblowing events or activities on the WIN website, please drop us a line on email@example.com